Wednesday, 20 March 2019

Testimonials

Some events you can control, some you cannot. How and what employees communicate on the job affects your profits substantially. Creative and constructive dialog best serves your interest and money. Unproductive chatter can slowly erode your profits. Take a peak at our LOST TIME CHART and see for yourself. What can 10 minutes of non-productive talk cost your company by year end?

The Verbal Confrontation Skills are self-mastery tools that will change your life forever. The HVC Program literally serves anyone from children to senior citizens. It can be customized for law enforcement officers, nurses, realtors, teachers, parents, or anyone else regardless of their specific industry.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do I get verbally and emotionally stuck when interacting with  others?
2. Do I react defensively and not speak what is on my mind?
3. When Communicating, do I need to be more empowered at home, at work, and in groups?
4. Do I feel the need to interact with compassion, command  commitment, and get results?
5. Do I need to increase my level of confidence when interacting with others?

If you answered--Yes--to any or all of the above, then the Verbal Confrontation Skills Program can help you:
  •   Eliminate communication fears
  •   Resolve verbal issues quickly
  •   Earn respect
  •   Motivate yourself to deal with issues
  •   Confront with confidence
  •   Be prepared to challenge others
  •   Learn to be silent, yet forceful
  •   Say "NO" when needed
  •   Manifest a "win-win-win" outcome
  •   Put accountability back to whom it belongs
  •   Sharpen your listening skills
  •   Inspire others to think for themselves
  •   Strengthen your intuition

Dr. Robert V. Gerard |  PO Box 2927,   Binghamton, New York 13902,  607-724-2438
Contact e-mail: info@confront-now.com

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter  

When prompted, select the box titled "B. OUGHTEN HOUSE FOUNDATION"

© 2016 Confront-Now! Verbal Confrontation Skills Training Program